We are the fastest growing CPA firm focused on the cannabis industry in the United States. We’re bootstrapped and profitable, have amassed over 300 clients in under two years, and have an annual compound growth rate of 125%. Unlike most CPA firms that are bound by geolocation, our clients are remote and spread throughout all legalized states: the market we serve is limited only by the laws restricting marijuana legalization.
Cannabis is one of the most exciting and rapidly growing industries in the United States, exceeding $13B in sales in 2019 and projected to surpass $30B by 2025. GreenGrowth CPAs has positioned itself as the leading expert in tax, financial, and audit services for cannabis companies. We’ve done this by hiring smart people who reflect our values and leveraging their deep and varied experience to provide best-in class services to our clients, all while continuously growing and learning in tandem with the industry.
We are searching for a highly creative Journalist | Content Creator to join our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence nationally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Role Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing projects, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales team to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over, media management and archiving project media
- Have exceptional organizational skills, ability to prioritize work, and keep track of deadlines and goal progress
- Develop a deep understanding of industry mindsets, attitudes, & behaviors to attract and maintain a consistently wider audience
- Have eagerness to take direction to promote growth and opportunity for firm promotion
- Ability to control your complete creative freedom into a productive and engaging experience for our audience
The ideal candidate will have formal education in marketing, social media content creation, radio, film, sound and other new media arenas. Education should include a bachelor’s degrees in Journalism, Marketing, or a relevant field. Experience and at least three to five years of professional experience in the said industries.
- Experience producing a variety of styles of written content on a daily basis
- Excellent grammar and copywriting/copyediting skills
- A strong understanding of the various social media platforms, including Facebook (Business Manager), LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Fluency with digital media, including content management systems and content creation tools
- A familiarity of many different types of software pertaining to content creation and marketing analysis.
- ·A strong attention to detail, which can be proven by reading this entire job description and beginning your cover letter by telling us your favorite movie.
- The ability to decipher and utilize analytics to measure the success of social media content to enhance future campaigns
- Post-production entails digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms.
- Previous experience in financial services.
The GreenGrowth CPAs team is composed of perpetual learners, constant collaborators, and driven owners. We’re a CPA firm gone modern: we are mostly remote and espouse people-first principles that aim to provide an amazing employee experience and dynamic company culture. We’re small, so our employees have an immediate and measurable impact on the company’s direction, operations, and our clients’ businesses. The way we work is infused with a high level of trust and autonomy: we hire folks who take initiative and let them run with their ideas.
We’re excited about people who are missionary, values-driven, and interested in this dynamic and growing industry we’re serving. If being a part of this phenomenal opportunity to work in cannabis finance interests you, we’d love to hear from you!
Salary Range: $45K to 55K/year
Benefits and Perks
Work Remotely, Medical Insurance, Generous PTO, Professional Development Budget, Paid Lunches
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Content creation: 1 year (Required)
- Financial services: 1 year (Required)
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process