January 19th, 2021
EMPOWER CLINICS INC. (CBDT:CSE) (8EC:Frankfurt) (EPWCF:OTCQB) (“Empower“) an integrated healthcare company serving patients through medical clinics in USA and Canada, a telemedicine platform, and a leading medical diagnostics laboratory processing thousands of COVID-19 specimens and developing novel COVID-19 testing protocols for CE, FDA EUA and Health Canada approval, is pleased to announce its first ever AGORACOM Video Q&A, which provides investors with the opportunity to submit questions for response by Chairman & CEO Steven McAuley.
Empower Clinics CEO Steven McAuley stated “With so much tremendous progress taking place for our company, as we head into what I expect to be our breakthrough and greatest year ever in 2021, I want to make sure shareholders have an opportunity to ask questions, receive answers directly from me and begin the process of regular engagement through our Verified Forum on AGORACOM. I am looking forward to engaging with shareholders and followers on the interview.”
VIDEO Q&A DETAILS
Shareholders are able to submit questions by either:
- Posting directly to the Empower Verified Forum on AGORACOM at https://agoracom.com/ir/EmpowerClinics/forums/discussion and checking the “?” box
- Posting on Twitter to both @EmpowerClinics and @Agoracom with the any of the following hashtags #empowerclinics_QA, #CBDTQA, #CBDT_QA
Questions must be posted by no later than Wednesday, January 20th, 5PM EST.
Empower anticipates the video Q&A to be released as early as Thursday evening or by Friday afternoon at the latest.
Given the acceleration in multiple initiatives over the past quarter, the Company wishes to provide investors with recommended topics for discussion, though the Q&A is open to all Company related topics:
- KAI Medical Laboratory developments and progress
- Canadian Clinic acquisition and roll out updates
- The potential of advancing COVID testing opportunities in Canada
- The advancement of U.S. based medical services though Sun Valley Health
- The potential impact of Medical Device Establishment Licence (MDEL) application filing
- Health Canada COVID-19 test applications and clinical trial validation support
- The development of mental health and wellness initiatives
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
The Company looks forward to this engagement with shareholders and followers, but we remind everyone that Empower and its CEO Steven McAuley cannot respond to questions:
- Related to the current share price or future share price performance
- Related to undisclosed material information that would violate selective disclosure rules
Moreover, shareholders are asked to try to review questions already posted by fellow shareholders to avoid duplication.
Finally, in order to respect everyone’s time, shareholders are asked to limit their questions to a maximum of three per submission. The Company will also endeavour to respond to questions offline in a timely manner after the interview has been published.
This press release is available on the Empower Clinics Verified Forum on AGORACOM for shareholder discussion, questions and engagement with management https://agoracom.com/ir/EmpowerClinics
Empower is an integrated healthcare company that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics, with digital and telemedicine care, and world-class medical diagnostics laboratories. Supported by an experienced leadership team, Empower is aggressively growing its clinical and digital presence across North America. Our Health & Wellness and Diagnostics & Technology business units are positioned to positively impact the integrated health of our patients, while simultaneously providing long term value for our shareholders.
This article was published by CFN Enterprises Inc. (OTCQB: CNFN), owner and operator of CFN Media, the industry’s leading agency and digital financial media network dedicated to the burgeoning CBD and legal cannabis industries. Call +1 (833) 420-CNFN for more information.