General Information: Ohana Garden’s recreational cannabis delivery service in Sacramento is currently seeking professional and aspiring delivery employees to join the family. As the second licensed delivery service in the state and the first in northern California, we strive to consistently deliver an above and beyond customer experience through our more than exceptional customer service practices, combined with state-of-the-art applications and procedures.
Reports to Delivery & Driver Manager, with additional supervision and direction from Delivery Supervisors.
Example of Duties (This list may not include all of the duties assigned):
- Process and deliver customer orders using the “OnFleet” route management application.
- Verify identity, take cash payments, make an accurate change, capture signatures and other related customer information.
- Provide exceptional customer service by phone, text and most importantly at the time of delivery.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our customers, partners, and staff.
- Ensure customers’ concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently.
- Communicate customer requests and/or problems to a manager when needed.
- Obey all traffic laws and operate vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust, loyalty, and respect.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines to ensure the protection of both the individual and business assets.
- Perform other related work as required.
Performance Requirements, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Available to work varied hours/days, including late nights, weekends, holidays, and/or events.
- Ability to adhere to the highest customer service standards at all times.
- Ability to communicate clearly, honestly and effectively with customers and staff.
- Personal knowledge of various cannabis products, to help educate customers and any potential consumers.
- Ability to perceive and meet the needs of customers and staff without direction.
- Strong problem solving, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess a high degree of personal ownership and accountability.
- Demonstrate an exceptional level of organization, patience, and flexibility.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current valid insurance.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Retail, delivery, cash handling, and customer service experience.
Typical Physical Demands and Job Requirements:
- Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a motor vehicle and basic office equipment.
- Requires normal range of hearing.
- Requires healthy vision (aided or unaided) sufficient for safe driving with the ability to see color and adjust focus.
- Requires lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Requires a Valid Drivers License and Clean Driving Record.
Typical Working Conditions:
- Work is performed in a retail location, warehouse, in a company-provided motor vehicle and in public or at the homes of delivery customers.
- The work environment may be very loud, fluctuating between extreme cold and hot temperatures. Involves frequent contact with staff and the public.
- Work may be stressful at times and may include dealing with difficult members and/or law enforcement.
Job Type: Part-time with a full-time opportunity.
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 an hour plus tips, overtime, and competitive performance bonus opportunities.
About Ohana Gardens:
We are a corporation based in the Sacramento area. We truly believe in patient care and we do our absolute best to bring you the most positive experience possible with our collective. At Ohana Gardens you will not only enjoy top of the line patient service and prices, but you will be a part of our Collective Family.At Ohana Gardens we hope to help patients be as healthy as possible by offering an array of different cannabis and nutritional products. As a Collective and as a family we believe in the theory that a happy body is a happy life. Our staff at Ohana Gardens are here strictly for the patients. If you have any questions regarding any of our products or services do not hesitate to ask one of our staff members and they will be happy to assist you in any and all of your health and wellness needs. Thank you so much once again for your interest in Ohana Gardens.