Spice up the season with this rich Apple Hibiscus Hemp Tea recipe! The coolness of autumn days brings out the magic in this delicious festive beverage. An elegant tea to serve at your holiday get together, you can upgrade this beverage and give it a more celebratory feel by adding hibiscus flowers and thin whole round apple slices to the pitcher or punch bowl. Experience this soothing hemp beverage with sweet, spicy floral notes. Cinnamon Apple Hibiscus Hemp tea dances on the tongue and warms your body from the inside out!
This is a fun festive recipe that makes a great healthy Halloween party beverage. The color of the tea is a deep red to match any spooky Halloween party theme!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
What you need:
4 Cups of water
5 Apple Hibiscus Hemptealicious tea bags
3 Cinnamon sticks
1 Tablespoon of dried hibiscus flowers
1 Cup of unsweetened apple juice or apple cider for a rich apple taste (optional)
- In a small saucepan, bring water and cinnamon sticks to a boil.
- Add 5 tea bags and dried hibiscus flowers.
- Remove from heat.
- Cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Discard cinnamon sticks and tea bags.
- Stir in apple juice and place back on the heat until it is hot and ready to serve.
- You can slice thin whole apple rounds for a decorative touch.
- Enjoy the fall flavor infusion dancing on your tongue.
This is a great plant-powered beverage recipe to soothe and delight. Serve hot or iced. The natural plant terpenes in the tea lend to a relaxing experience powered by pure hemp. Brew hemp tea to your preference. For a stronger batch of Apple Hibiscus Hemp Tea add an extra tea bag. For extra flavor and sweetness add in apple juice and hibiscus flowers for a deeper red color.