It’s officially the first day of the best month of the entire year. Hello October! The weather is getting cooler, the days a bit shorter, and everything feels just that much cozier.
We are welcoming in fall with this (one bowl) Cinnamon Spiced Pumpkin Bread with Salted Maple Butter. Moist pumpkin bread sweetened with honey, topped with cinnamon sugar and served warm. Perfect for all of the autumn weekends ahead, and best enjoyed just out of the oven with a generous smear of salted maple butter. While we love the changing of seasons here at Social CBD, we also know that it can be quite challenging for some which is why we’ve put together a brand new Fall Collection packed with everything you need to help you ease into those chilly dark days head.
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin spice blend
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 droppers full of Cinnamon Leaf Broad Spectrum CBD Drops
- 1 ¾ cups whole wheat flour
- Customize with your favorite mix-ins (optional): nuts, dried fruit, chocolate chips, etc.
- Pinch of cinnamon, sugar and nutmeg to sprinkle on top
SALTED MAPLE BUTTER
- 4 tablespoons salted butter at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and liberally mist a 9×5-inch loaf pan with oil spray.
- Place oil and honey into a large bowl and whisk. Add eggs and continue to whisk until blended.
- Add the pumpkin purée, almond milk, pumpkin spice, baking soda, vanilla and salt. Whisk until blended.
- Add 6 droppers full of Cinnamon Leaf CBD Drops and whisk until blended.
- Stir whole wheat flour into a bowl with a big spoon. If you’re customizing your pumpkin bread with mix ins, you can gently stir them into the batter now!
- Pour pumpkin bread batter into the prepared loaf pan and sprinkle the top with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bake on the middle rack for 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of your loaf comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, make the maple butter. In a small bowl, combine the butter and maple syrup.
- Remove pumpkin bread and let cool in the pan for about 20 minutes before slicing….or just eat it warm with a generous smear of maple butter (you should do this!). Enjoy!
Did you enjoy making our Cinnamon Spiced Pumpkin Bread with Salted Maple Butter? Make sure to give us a shoutout on Instagram or leave a review on our Cinnamon Leaf CBD Drops.